Respite, Connect and Escape
In this issue we find respite in the slower connections made by the hands of artists and artisans. We share a weekend with master-gardener Luciano Giubbilei at Potter’s House in Majorca, experience the inspired frugality of Enric Mestre’s Valencia workshop, and escape to Basque Country to consider the sculpture of Eduardo Chillida in the setting most personal to his work. We stop in Mexico City to visit Museo Casa Estudio Diego Rivera y Frida Kahlo, and head home dreaming about new ways of life practiced by Bijoy Jain at Studio Mumbai.
PLEASE NOTE ROYAL MAIL SHIPPING TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES IS CURRENTLY BY SEA FREIGHT, WITH INCREASED SHIPPING TIMES :
• USA (estimated 4-14 weeks)
• Australia (estimated 8-10 weeks)
• Brazil (estimated 8-10 weeks)
• Canada (estimated 8-10 weeks)
• Japan (estimated 8-10 weeks)
• South Africa (estimated 8-10 weeks)
• South Korea (estimated 8-10 weeks)
Please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries or questions regarding our store, products and prices.